Internet business ideas number in the thousands. Each year, more opportunities are available as new businesses are created and technology makes it easier to connect on the go. There are a lot of ideas here – this will help you open your mind, think about your skills and talents and how you can market them. In reality, you will want to put internet marketing as a skill front and center any one of these internet business ideas. If you can market well, you can do pretty much anything you put your mind to.
15 Tried-And-True Internet Business Ideas
1. Blogging. Blogging is at the top of the list. Blogs are easy to use and are far more popular than traditional websites.
2. Writing an e-book. This is not has hard as you think. You can hire someone to do it for you, set up a sales page and drive traffic to it. Create a capture page to save people’s email addresses.
3. Stock photos. Do you love photography? Snap pictures that people need, put them on a site and sell the rights to them. You can sell them over and over, creating passive income streams.
4. Apartment locator. You can set up this service with a website that allows people to search a database.
5. Online courses. Write ebooks, shoot a video series, create a podcast series, publish workbooks that people can print. Create a monthly membership site. Update the site with good content and get payments automatically every month.
6. Affiliate marketing. Pick a program, set up a website and promote that program for the commissions.
7. Virtual assistant. Work with businesses all over the world to do their writing, budgeting, accounting, phone calls, meetings, scheduling, or anything else you can do remotely.
8. Create an app. Apps are hot right now. Create a great one and you can earn money from selling it or from advertising.
9. Online retail. Websites like eBay, Amazon, Etsy and others allow you to sell products that you buy. It is one of the easiest ways to start and many online entrepreneurs start out on these sites.
10. Investing and trading. Many people do day trading at home.
11. Writing. The demand for good writers is so high, you will never run out of work if you constantly promote yourself. Even if your grammar isn’t perfect, you can still get tons of work.
12. Fiverr. This is a website where you can get anything for $5. These can lead to lots of work outside of Fiverr as well.
13. Broker. Find people who need a service, then go on sites like Fiverr and order the work. Pocket the difference.
14. Videographer. This is another hot skill needed, as video has high sales conversions in the marketing world.
15. Graphic artist. Create great logos, infographics, ads, buttons and other graphics.
A final word about internet business ideas.
These 15 ideas barely scratch the surface. Find a niche within one (virtual assistant for lawyers) or combine two or more (blogger who sells on eBay) and watch your potential soar. The sky’s the limit with great internet business ideas.
Internet Marketing Coach